Looking for more information about camping at Buck Creek RV Park in Marion, NC? We’re more than happy to help you out. As one of the top RV Parks in the beautiful state of North Carolina, it’s been an honor to accommodate loyal customers on each of our 74 RV sites, and we’re proud to report that we’ve maintained the same standard of excellent service for 25 years. We are less than an hour away from Linville & Asheville NC as well as the Pisgah.
During your stay, you will have access to a wide range of campground amenities, including complimentary WiFi, cable TV, picnic tables, as well as RV and boat storage, if desired. If you’re looking to toast s’mores while fireside, that won’t be a problem. There’s also an on-site cold drink and ice cream stand for when temperatures are high, and Marion summer is in full swing.
Daily RV Camping & Hook-Up Rates
In terms of weekly rates, you’ll find a more detailed breakdown of Buck Creek RV Park offerings below
- 30 Amp Full Hook-Up ($44-$52)
- 50 Amp Full Hook-Up ($48-$56)
There’s so much to see around Buck Creek RV Park and the beautiful city of Marion, NC that it can be hard to keep track. For any additional questions related to our rates, amenities, Buck Creek RV Park or the city of Marion, feel free to reach out. Until then, we’ll leave you with a quick summary of what more you can expect during your stay here.
- Pay regular rate for 6 nights and 7th night is free.
*We honor a discount for most camping clubs.
Monthly and Seasonal Sites
- Available – Please contact us for more information
- Large level pull/throughs
- 20, 30 and 50 amp service
- Cable TV (sites 1-37)
- Complimentary WiFi
- RV and Boat storage available
- Picnic Tables and Fire Rings
- Pet Friendly
- Ice and Firewood
- Cold Drinks / Ice Cream
- All rates include 2 adults and 2 children under 18
- Extra persons overnight are $5 each for adults, $3 for children
- Maximum 6 persons per site.
We have a zero cancellation/early departure policy