- Speed limit is 5MPH through entire park.
- Check in/out time is 12 P.M.* late check out without approval will be subject to extra fees*
- No parking on the grass or streets right of way at anytime.
- All guests must register at the office.
- Keep your site neat and clean and place trash in the dumpster located at the front of the park. Only household trash generated during stay at Buck Creek permitted.
- Quiet hours will be observed from 11 P.M to 8 A.M. (LED lights/Flood lights that would be considered disturbing to your neighbors must be turned off by 11:00PM.)
- No alcoholic beverages are permitted.
- No fireworks, firearms, or any type of explosives are permitted on grounds.
- Pets must be kept quiet, on a leash, and must be picked up after. No pets allowed in the bath house.
- Pet pens are only allowed with management approval.
- If you have an emergency while in the park, call 911 and give your site number.
- If you have any after-hour utility problems, call campground management 828-442-2797. DO NOT WORK on it yourself. Cable/internet is not considered an emergency, please contact us during business hours.
- Wi-Fi is a complimentary service, it is not a guarantee.
- Campfires are permitted only in designated areas. DO NOT move fire rings. NO EXCEPTIONS.
- No grilling or hot stoves allowed on picnic tables.
- Cutting of trees or bushes is not permitted. Do not attach screws or nails to trees. (this includes but not limited to: hammocks, lanterns etc.)
- No motorcycles are allowed, except to enter or leave the park.
- No golf carts, dirt bikes, scooters or ATV’s (electric or gas) allowed on premises.
- For your child’s safety, no bicycles are to be operated after sundown. DO NOT make skid marks in the gravel.
- Parents are responsible for the actions and safety of their children. Gravel rocks and landscaping is to remain undisturbed (no piling gravel/mulch, no holes being dug at site). DO NOT throw rocks in the creek or the pea gravel out of sites.
- Use of profanity is not allowed. No nuisance, noxious or offensive behavior is permitted.
- Campers are responsible for their guests the entire time they are in the park. Any damage incurred to any campground facilities/site will be charged to the responsible camper’s credit card.
- Self-contained units only. No tent camping/pop-ups.
- Parking in a campsite in any orientation other than it was intended is prohibited. No driving/parking on decks or patios.
- Swimming or wading pools are prohibited, sprinkler and water slides included.
- Pop-up canopy’s/tents/umbrellas are not allowed without management approval and can not be left unattended. (must be taken down on a daily basis after use.)
- Maximum of 6 people per site. Maximum of 2 vehicles per site (including tow vehicle). All vehicles must have a parking pass.
- No vehicles may be repaired on a site. No oil changing.
- Washing of vehicles and campers is prohibited.
- NO SOLICITING. There shall be no vendor activity conducted on any site.
- Campsite is to be left the way you found it for the next guest to enjoy.
- This is a privately owned property. We reserve the right to select our clientele and visitors. The management will not be responsible for accidents or injuries to guests or visitors, or loss of money, jewelry, or valuables of any kind.
- Groups of 2 or more will be subject to paying in full at time of booking.
- NO REFUNDS, NO EXCEPTIONS.
Cancellation & Refund Policy:
NO refunds will be issued for holidays. Holidays will need to be paid in full at time of booking and will require the nightly minimum to be met in order to book.
Deposits will be non-refundable at time of booking. If cancellation is received 14 days prior to checking in, guest will only lose the non-refundable deposit. (Excluding monthly and seasonal guest)
If cancellation is received less than 14 days, guest will be responsible for the remainder of the entire stay. **this will be charged to the card used when making the reservation.
We are not able to control or guarantee the weather, therefore you are responsible for the entire length of the stay you have reserved.
No refunds will be given for late arrivals or early departures, no exceptions.
There are no refunds given due to inclement weather or health-related conditions after the cancellation window or once you have checked in.
Our refund and cancellation policy is firm to ensure that we can provide the best service commitment to you as our guest.
Terms and Conditions:
At the time of booking a reservation, the site you have reserved is no longer available to any one else. Even if we may have multiple request for that site on the dates you reserved, we guarantee that site to you, and only you. Meaning we may be turning away multiple guests at the time. We take our reservation and cancellation policy seriously and is strictly enforced. This is so that we can provide the best service to you, our guest, at the time of booking.
Weekend Minimum: 2 nights
Memorial Weekend: 4 nights (May 26th-31st)
July 4th: 5 nights (June 29th-July 10th)
Labor Day: 4 nights (Sept 2nd-6th)
**Ask about our Sunday through Thursday special rates! (excluding holidays)
**Holiday reservations must be paid in full at time of booking.**