- Speed limit – 5 M.P.H. through entire park.
- Check out time is 12 P.M.
- No parking on grass.
- Keep your site neat and clean and place trash in dumpster.
- Quiet hours will be observed 11 P.M. to 8 A.M.
- No alcoholic beverages are permitted.
- No fireworks, firearms, or any type of explosives are permitted on grounds.
- Pets must be kept quiet, on a leash, and must be cleaned up after. No pets in bath house.
- Campfires permitted only in designated areas. Do not move fire rings.
- Cutting of trees or bushes is not permitted.
- Do not attach screws or nails to trees
- No motorcycles are allowed except to enter or leave.
- No golf carts or ATVs allowed
- For your child’s safety, no bicycles are to be operated after sundown.
- Parents are responsible for the actions and safety of their children. Do not throw rocks in creek or pea gravel out of sites.
This is a privately owned property. We reserve the right to select our clientele and visitors. The Management will not be responsible for accidents or injuries to guests or visitors, or loss of money, jewelry, or valuables of any kind.